Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 19, 2010

at 2 months.

Grace is 2 months old today. I don't have a picture to post, but since this is my 'scrapbook' I wanted to write these things down today before I forgot.

  • You usually eat about every 2.5-4 hours during the day. Throughout the night....you get up anywhere between every 3 hours...to sleeping 5-8 hours straight! Every night is a mystery! Haha.
  • You usually stay awake for about an hour to an hour and a half between naps. The evenings (from 5pm-8pm) you might not sleep at all, as this is your fussiest time.....but it's worth it when you sleep for longer in the night! :)
  • You smile so much these days...it makes my heart melt. And you are cooing and gaa-ing more and more. I love it!
  • You don't really like tummy time too much, but I can tell that with each time you are able to lift and hold your head up higher and for a longer amount of time.
  • You like to sit up in our laps and stand up (basically just putting weight on your legs while we hold you) for short periods of time.
The time has flown since you came into our lives. We are loving every minute of getting to know you and your personality. You are a wonderful addition to our family.

2 comments:

Viv said...

Time is flying by, this 2 months went so fast!

Kristin said...

I can't believe she is already 2 months old!! They REALLY do grow so fast!!!!

Her smile is so precious!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails