Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 14, 2009

21 weeks


Today marks the 21 week mark of pregnancy. Nothing really new to report....just gettin' bigger!

I can feel her moving more and more. About a week and a half ago I started being able to feel some of her movements on the outside of my belly with my hand. Now they are more defined movements....and today in class I even saw a little movement (like a little kick). So now...I just have to find a quiet time when she's moving and when Geoff is around so he can feel her move, too! He's been asking for a while now....so I know he will be excited.

The bare belly shot....

Funny story: Today when Geoff was taking my belly pictures....Parker was watching Word World before her afternoon nap (as usual). But in the midst of watching her show.... she stopped for a moment....walked over to us....pulled up her shirt...and said, "Momma...picture my belly."

So we did. :)
(she is staring intently at the TV in case you're wondering)

I love this kid. so. much.

And I threw this one in because it's just so sweet.

3 comments:

Kelli @ Our Growing Family said...

How cute is that!!! Such a cute story!

Viv said...

So very cute and sweet!

Megan said...

Too cute! And that first picture of you is a great one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails