Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 13, 2009

a few engagement pictures...

About three weeks ago- I met my good friend Emily (who I went to Baylor with back in the day) and her fiance, Blake, at the arboretum to take a stab at some engagement pictures. I just sent them to her last night and she has not had a chance to go through them...so I am still nervous as to what they might think. I just hope she can find at least 1 (out of the 90-something that I sent her) that she likes! I mean- I really have no clue what I am doing...but I do know that I love doing it.

Here are a few of my favorites. I tried out a few new things that I haven't done before in photoshop so you might be thinking "Huuhhh??" But nevermind the effects...Emmy and Blake look so in love and so happy! Aaawwwww! But seriously- I couldn't be happier for the two of them...and their big day is set for April 2010!

Ok- enough of that mushy stuff! On with the photos...





3 comments:

Viv said...

Wonderful pics! Please tell her Best Wishes from us. That is so exciting!

Wonderful pics Marla, you do a wonderful job! Please do not sell yourself short on this talent you have with it.

Megan said...

Great pictures!! LOVE the edits!! Teach me some tricks with photoshop! I just got Elements 6 downloaded on my computer. I certainly don't know what I am doing!!

Jodie said...

You are so talented with photography...seriously. I know I have told you this before, but I just love these! (and they do look in love!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails