Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday, Geoff!!!

Yes- you read it right! Yesterday...Geoff said goodbye to his 20s....and today... said hello to his 30s! So in honor of his birthday today (on this very thankful day)...I thought I'd post just a few pictures from his childhood. These are the ones that I could find the fastest...so that he wouldn't know what I was doing....










He sure has grown into a loving, caring, hardworking, good-looking, young man. I don't think that I appreciate him enough on a daily basis. He does a lot (if I were to make a list we would be here a while...) and almost never complains! He's a wonderful husband to me and a great daddy to Parker. All in all...he's a pretty good guy. I think I'll keep him....

4 comments:

Viv said...

Please tell Geoff Happy Birthday from us. We are looking forward to seeing ya'll soon. Also, have a very Happy Thanksgiving! Love you all, Aunt "B" and Dave

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Geoff! No wonder ya'll have such a cute kid, cause you were both pretty cute yourselves as kids. :) Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday to Geoff!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEOFF,
YOU SURE GET GRANNY'S VOTE AS A
DAD AND GRANDSON-IN-LAW
MAY THE LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU ALL, I LOVE YOU

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails