Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 14, 2008

And we have lift off...

Last night Geoff and I knew that this was it. She had been taking a few steps here and there (whenever she felt like it), but last night was different. She began taking more steps, going longer distances. We tried to capture some on video, but it seemed that as soon as we turned the camera on, she lost her focus. So this afternoon, we set up the tripod to hopefully catch her in action. This first video is really short...I was trying to prod her with Lola's tennis ball (because Parker wanted this tennis ball). However, Lola got in the way because she wanted her ball...




Here, I am trying to get her to come to me to get her Little Baby, but she was more interested in her book, and then...



Even since these videos she has done so much more walking. She walked all the way from the living room into our hallway!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big girl. So proud of you
Granny

Marla said...

I can't believe she is already walking and how fast she has grown up!!

Marla said...

The comment above is from Aunt sister..I (kristin) didnt realize I was signed in under Marla's name!! OOPS!!

Viv said...

I knew it! I knew she would be walking before a year old and she did it before 11 months. She looks so much like you and Kristin to me now, more so than ever. (back in the days when ya'll were her size). She still looks like Geoff too, but she looks like Aunt Sister and you too! Love you all! Aunt "B"

Anonymous said...

Yea! Way to go Parker, now you're going to be even more on your toes, trying to catch her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails